This blogs follows everyday life as a mommy of two beautiful little girls.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Why do I need a title??
5 more days (we moved it up) and I will on vacation..... out of town. Spring fever? Maybe. Early Wednesday morning we will be packing our 4 bodies (3 human and 1 dog) into the car for the 10 hour or so drive. I'm ready for some sunshine (one day the rain will stop in Sac lol) I got a few places I must shop and people to see. I so badly want sushi! BAD! (K is currently trying to slide toddler ski boots onto my feets, wonder why they don't fit K?) She is getting very excited to go... has as sticker countdown chart and knows when all stickers are filled we leave. I implemented this so I didn't have to hear "Can we go to CA now?" did it work... NO! Although she reminds me first thing each morning to give her a sticker, she still asks. Wonder where she got the lack of patience from? Um Jeff... yeah uh huh. LOL With plane tix soooo cheap ($61) I should of flew out early lol... shoulda coulda woulda... maybe next time. I was so tempted to book a Mexico cruise for Jan 2010... $144 a person for 5 nights...but I held off I hope to either be pregnant or have a newborn by then :) not gonna work in my plans. Its funny K is finally at the age where she watching commercials and wants what she sees..... TV is evil. That's about it.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment