Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun stuff for the week :)

AF arrived on Monday, an entire week early. But with the whacky hormones left over from the previous try and all that, I really was happy to comply lol. I will be calling today to set up shipping date for my swimmers to arrive next Friday!! Crazy already! I am so very very excited to move forward and feel so positive about this month. I cannot wait to see another +!!

On another note- yesterday the cutest chicks hatched! They are some fancys this time that I will be raising for my own flock! They are silver laced polish crested chicks with the frizzle (curly feathered) genes... it will be a bit before we know if they will show the curly or not. I am over the moon about them! The last of the ducklings go home next week. I am keeping the crested duck that hatched the same day as our last last insems.... its my lucky duck even if last time didn't work out, this time it will! Come on March baby (wow seems like just yesterday I was trying for another Oct baby :) goes to show you mother nature has her own plans!

No comments: