I have been home for nearly a week now from our trip. We had a great time overall! Good times! Been visiting with my brother who drove back with us for a week stay.
On the ttc home front: While on vacation (no opks) I am 98% sure I ovulated on the day I should of if last cycle wasn't wonky! Which means it was an annovulatory cycle last month. And had to skip this month due to not knowing when I was due to ovulate (1st time in my life!) Break has been good on so many levels, great reflection on things. So if I am correct on this AF should be here in about a week approx the 21st! I cannot wait getting more and more excited to try again! Last AF was Jan 24 LOL nice long break eh? I have been purchasing vials all this time and putting them into storage with NW. So have a small stash which is good being our "ideal" donor is nearly out for good!! Next order will be with another donor, hopefully next one will be out of quarantine SOON! I have learned to be patient about this wait (like I have a choice) had a nice trip and now am ready to go forth full force ASAP!! Feel really positive even though af hasn't showed yet... she is lurking I just know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment