This blogs follows everyday life as a mommy of two beautiful little girls.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
TODAY IS CYCLE DAY 1 WOOOOHOOOO!!!!
Cycle day 1, cycle day 1 lalalalala...... 2 months out and I'm back in the darn game YIPEEE!!! Today has to be one the best days in a long time, what a relief! I did O when I was in CA! I just knew it! Now I get to pay the price of no AF for 2 months LOL oh well you wont find this women complaining! I ordered 2 more vials and placed them in storage, now I need to call NW back tomorrow with a shipment date :) now I get to decide which donor I want shipped to me this month hehehehe I actually was able to purchase 2 vials of a donor I loved but wasn't available, once he was, he sold out soo fast! When I ordered there were less then a handful left (lucky me got in!) I AM SO READY TO BE PREGNANT AGAIN :) THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE FOR THE 2 MONTH BREAK BUT NO MORE FOR A WHILE PLEASE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment