Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Preparing

I cannot help myself, I have started organizing the few items (that i didn't sell upon news that Jeff was sterile) and moving some furniture around in the spare bedroom. This baby's nursery will be themed frogs :) yup we have already decided... long in advance, heck we have had nearly 2 years to think about it. Names are picked.... now come on 2009! We have been talking to Kaylie and hearing her thoughts on having a baby brother or sister and sharing and all that and she is very excited at the idea which is so awesome. She is 3 and has never had to compete or share much of her parents time.... so her excitement is reassuring that she is ready and will handle a new baby in the house in the future. All things change no doubt but right now everything seems to be looking up... we are just waiting for the magic month to come and to get the green light from the cryobank.... waiting sucks but I WILL live. Just another chapter in our lives...

No comments: